Time edited to be 7:30 pm. Sorry for the late update!
We have changed our Annual General Meeting date this year. Why? As a member of VicPS, attend this next AGM and perhaps you’ll learn why!
What: Annual General Meeting
When: Tuesday, Feb 1, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Where: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
The AGM will follow a presentation by guest speaker Kristina Barclay, Banting
Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Biology and Anthropology, University of Victoria: Ghosts of Crabs Past: Using Palaeontological Tools to Understand the Health of Crabs and Their Shelled Prey.
CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS!
Here is the DRAFT AGM AGENDA:
- Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome Members and Guests
- Review/Approve minutes of previous AGM
- Report from the Chair (2021 Summary) – Jerri Wilkins
- Notable Board Decisions
- Treasurer’s Report – Scott MacPhail (submit to file)
- Field Trip Report – Jerri Wilkins (submit to file)
- VicPS Collections/Loans Report – Jerri Wilkins (submit to file)
- Election of Officers
- Chair – Jerri Wilkins
- Vice Chair– Tom Cockburn
- Secretary – Carol Barbon
- Treasurer – Scott MacPhail
- Director-at- Large (+website/social media) – Tom Celuszak
- New Business:
- Fossil Fair 2022
- Future Symposium
- Meeting Adjournment
VicPS members may look to their email for the Zoom meeting connection details.